Registration and information
For some classes (especially evening classes) there is a waiting list.
To register, you must live and/or work in Amsterdam (West), and your family income may not exceed € 37,000 gross per year.
Monday 26 August
10.00 - 18.00 and 19.00 - 21.30
|OG-1||Monday & Wednesday||9.00 am - 11.30 am||Margreet Muller|
|OG-2||Teuesday & Thursday||9.00 am - 11.30 am||Berend Meijer|
|MG-1||Teuesday & Thursday||1.30 pm - 4.00 pm||Kitty Bongaards|
|MG-2||Monday & Wednesday||1.30 pm - 4.00 pm||Astorita Burleson|
|AG-1||Monday & Wednesday||7.00 pm - 9.30 pm||Irina Taekema|
|AG-1||Monday||6.30 pm - 9.30 pm||Irina Teakema|
|subject to sufficient registration:|
|AG-2||Tuesday||6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
|AG-2||Thursday||6.30 pm - 9.30 pm||?|
Tuition fee from September 2019
|paiment period||twice a week||once a week|
|September - December||80,-||60,-|
|January - March||60,-||45,-|
|April - June||60,-||45,-|
|The tuition fee is paid in advance. Students receive an invoice or an email with the request to pay (in advance|
In addition to the tuition fees, you must also purchase books. The costs for this are between € 25 and € 80 (excluding extension of digicodes). This depends on the group and the chosen teaching method. Different teaching methods are used, such as "NEDERLANDS NU", "NEDERLANDS IN GANG", "TAAL COMPLEET" and some other methods. At the start of the course you will be told which method (books) you should buy.
Information about the school
* The group size is 8 to a maximum of 12 students
* You will be in a level group: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
* Sometimes lessons are given to mixed groups at different levels.
* The teachers who teach are volunteers, they do not receive a salary
* If you cannot come to class one day, we expect you to call or send an e-mail, sms or whatsapp to the teacher (possibly to the SOB)
* If you have not unsubscribed more than three times, you can lose your place in the class!
* On the SOB there are digital boards in all rooms; books are not always used; teachers sometimes make their own lessons; students can also contribute topics for the lessons
* The SOB has an annual school newspaper to which teachers and students make a contribution.